The Quickest Ways to Get THC Out of Your System
Impending drug tests can be scary, even when you do not consume drugs. The best way to prepare for any type of drug test is to abstain from any marijuana for a while, but if you need to get clean fast for either your own personal reasons or a job interview, a detox process is the primary method to flush THC out of your system fast.
What is considered high THC?
THC levels vary in amount strains and different types of cannabis products. Flower containing more than 15% THC is considered high by some, but high THC is relative to a person’s experience and tolerance level. Terms like “strong”, “premium” and “high-grade” on cannabis products tend to refer to high THC levels.
How long does THC stay in the body?
There are several factors that determine how long THC remains in your body, which include:
- Metabolic rate
- Body Mass
- Specific chemical balance
- Concentration of THC consumed
- THC levels in the body
Gender, age, and frequency of use or exposure will also determine the duration of which THC may stay in your system.
THC is lipid-soluble, meaning it tends to get deposited in the body’s fat cells. It is relatively faster and easier for someone with lower body fat to flush out the toxins. In general, single use can be detected up to 3 days after your last use, moderate use (4 times per week) for 5 to 7 days, chronic use (every day) for 10 to 15 days, and chronic heavy use (multiple times every day) can be detected up to 30 days after your last use.
Best THC Detox Methods To Flush Out Weed From Your Body
You may have a drug test around the corner and have been exposed to marijuana intentionally or accidentally. The best way is to abstain from using depending on how much you have used. But if you are in a pinch, there are several methods for flushing out THC from your body. These are not fail safe, but include:
- Detox Drinks – these flush THC out of the body on the day of consumption. Most drinks are effective for only a few hours and can amplify your body’s natural detox process. Effective detox drinks may cause you to urinate frequently, quickly cleansing your system.
- Detox Pills – Detox kits like Toxin Rid 5-day Detox program, are better for frequent drug users. It works to rid all toxins from your body and includes pre-rid tablets, a dietary fiber, and a detox liquid. It uses herbs, vitamins, and minerals to help with your drug detox.
- Home Remedies – there are several at home remedies that some people swear by to detox from marijuana. Some of these include drinks like lemon juice and water, cranberry juice, coffee and apple cider vinegar. They are all meant to be drunk in large quantities, so you urinate often and cleanse your system.
- Hair Shampoos for hair follicle test – hair shampoos exist to help regular weed smokers stay in the clear. Most require several hair washes, such as 15 times for 15 minutes each, to work.
- Mouthwash for swab test – A good mouthwash like Toxin Rid Detox Mouthwash, can cleanse your mouth of all traces of drug use, but must be used 15 minutes before drug test.
How to know when you have fully gotten THC out of your system?
Only way to make sure you have completely flushed out weed from your system is by taking a marijuana drug test. Residues of marijuana are stored in your fat cells and are detectable in blood, urine, saliva, and hair follicles. There are several at home drug testing kits that can help you find out if you will test positive for an upcoming drug test.
Although many people argue whether marijuana is physically addictive, it can still be psychologically addictive. If you or someone you love is having difficulty stopping or cutting back marijuana use, you do not need to go about it on your own. At DayBreak Treatment Solutions, we can help you successfully break away from marijuana use. Please give us a call today at (844) 695-0083 to discuss your treatment options.