Top Rated Outpatient Drug Rehab Center
DayBreak is the top-rated outpatient drug rehab treatment facility in Bucks County because we have individualized treatment plans for drug and alcohol detox and rehab that encompass each patient’s needs as a whole person, rather than just treating the physical aspects of addiction.
We are licensed through the state of Pennsylvania (DDAT), and accredited through the Joint Commission on Accreditation, and our treatment center is located within the picturesque rolling countryside of Philadelphia, with farmland and serene natural scenery creating a place where our clients can detox and rehabilitate in peace.
We offer the full continuum of care at our treatment center, leading from inpatient medication-assisted detox programs through inpatient residential rehab and into our customized outpatient rehab programs, including partial hospitalization programs (PHP) and intensive outpatient programs (IOP), sober living resources, and beyond.
All treatment at DayBreak is provided on a personal level. We have an average of a 6 to 1 therapist-to-client ratio, allowing for each patient to get as much individual, one-on-one care as is needed for a healing experience. From medical doctors and nurse practitioners to admin to therapists, all staff on our team is invested in creating a welcoming, safe, and caring environment.
If you are a person who has been through detox, rehab and relapse over and over again, DayBreak rehab center is the place for you. We will help you once and for all, through our custom treatment plans, caring and experienced staff, and whole-patient approach to treatment. We implore you to have faith that this time will be different.
At DayBreak we treat:
Dual diagnosis (a combination of mental health issues and substance use disorder)
As our client, you will receive personalized treatment from the moment you begin your first intake interview. Using your medical information, a psychiatric screening and an in-depth interview, and with your input we will create a tailored plan that includes the full continuum of care, with detox and addiction treatment programs like behavioral therapy, medical care, group therapy, relapse prevention, and luxury amenities.
We are accepting patients now. Please do not hesitate to speak to our intake team to find out how to get into an inpatient rehab or outpatient treatment program that will help you quit substance abuse in a safe and effective way.
Drug Rehab That Allows You to Still Go to Work & School. (Can I go to Work and school during rehab?)
Inpatient rehab (living inside the addiction center full time) does not work for everybody for several reasons like:
- Those in school may be in danger of losing scholarships or other financial aid if they miss class
- People with kids may lose custody if they are away from home for a long period of time
- Some jobs and careers may not be understanding about needing time off and your career, future promotions and work projects may be put at risk
- Some people have health issues or other reasons that they cannot leave home for large amounts of time
- The emotional pain of being away from home may be too much to bear for some people, and may cause them to avoid addiction treatment centers.
Rehab programming needs to be flexible in order to be able to accommodate everybody equally. This is why outpatient rehab for drug and alcohol addiction exists. At DayBreak, we have several different options for people who cannot leave home for a 30-day or longer inpatient rehab plan, and for those who have a milder addiction and do not need to live in residential care during their rehab treatments.
Outpatient rehab can be tailored to fit around your life, so you can live at home or in a sober living home as you get the treatments and care you need to recover from drug and alcohol addiction. The outpatient options at DayBreak are the partial hospitalization program, the intensive outpatient program, and the outpatient rehab program. Each of these are able to be personalized to best suit your individual needs, and our team will work alongside you to figure out which of the levels of care will benefit you most in your treatment.
What To Expect During Outpatient Rehab
With the majority of patients beginning outpatient addiction rehab with DayBreak, a full medication-assisted treatment (MAT) detox program is the first step after the admission process is complete. Medical detox is a treatment plan that takes place in our luxury inpatient rehab facility. You will stay inside the rehab center’s walls for the entirety of your detox, usually 3 to 10 days, depending on factors like your level of addiction, which substance(s) you are detoxing from, and how long you have been using drugs or alcohol.
During medication assisted treatment, you will stay in a room with a maximum of two patients, and you will have your own TV and access to amenities like a movie theater, holistic spa services, and salon services. We aim to keep our patients as comfortable as possible at DayBreak, because studies have shown that comfortable patients are more likely to remain in recovery, staying sober for the long-term.
Prescription doses of medications may be administered to you if needed to help you through any withdrawal symptoms, discomfort or distress you may be experiencing. Some substances can cause severe symptoms like seizures, delirium tremens, high blood pressure, high fever, or extreme pain if they are left untreated, so medical care is also provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in our detox program.
Medical detox is an integrated program with a whole-patient approach to healing. We believe that to be able to fully move into a state of recovery, you need to balance your physical, emotional, spiritual, social, and psychological health. For this reason, we have individual counseling sessions, therapy, nurse practitioner visits, spa and holistic care, and medications that reduce any suffering, pain or distress you may be experiencing due to the chemical, behavioral, and social changes taking place.
Once your body and mind are fully clear and you are ready to move on, your outpatient rehab program will commence. You will move out of the rehab center and continue with the long-term rehab plan you and our team of experts have created for your individual needs.
Although the amount of time you spend in outpatient rehab differs from program to program, all outpatient rehab programs involve some combination of medical visits, psychiatric and behavioral health treatments, group therapy and individual therapy, including treatments and programs like:
Dual diagnosis treatments for co-occurring disorders including anxiety, depression, PTSD and bipolar disorder
Exposure to SMART Recovery groups and 12-step programs including Alcoholics Anonymous, Debtors Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous, Cocaine Anonymous, and Refuge Recovery, with 12-step meetings also hosted inside the Daybreak facility
Behavioral health substance abuse treatment like cognitive behavioral therapy, rational emotive behavioral therapy, and motivational interviewing
Medication management throughout your outpatient rehab journey
Group therapy, individual therapy and family therapy
Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR) therapy for PTSD and trauma, along with trauma-focused therapy including Seeking Safety and Trauma Recovery empowerment models
Holistic treatments and therapy including music therapy
Gender-specific group therapy
Relapse prevention planning, including access to sober living homes for those who need a safe, structured, and sober-friendly place to live during and after rehab
Benefits of Outpatient Drug Rehab
There are several benefits when you come to DayBreak treatment center for outpatient rehab. These include:
- Having the freedom to live at home or in a sober living home, coming and going as you please, and living your life as normally as possible, including going to work, attending classes, and taking care of your family
- Accessing the support, love, and care of your loved ones, close friends and family members as you recover, with the relief for them of knowing they are not your sole support system and caregivers.
- Having opportunities to meet new sober friends and attend sober gatherings and events through group therapy, peer groups, and alumni meetings
- Having the chance to try out the new recovery skills you are learning in therapy in real-time, while also having full support, therapy, doctor’s appointments, groups, and other opportunities to debrief and talk about difficult times, triggers, and temptations directly after they happen
- Full access to sober living homes that will provide you with the boundaries and structure you need if you do not have it at home
How Long Does Outpatient Rehab Last With DayBreak?
The short answer is that detox can take 3 to 10 days, a partial hospitalization plan is usually 21 to 34 days, and an intensive outpatient rehab plan is 30 to 45 days long. Outpatient rehab beyond those programs is customizable to your wishes, and can last for months or even years if you wish.
It is difficult to give an exact timeline for outpatient rehab, because each person’s addiction, behavioral health, physical health and mental health requirements are unique, and our plans are structured to be customizable to each person’s unique needs. Timelines for detox and rehab vary based on variables like:
Which substances you are recovering from and whether or not you were mixing it with other drugs and/or alcohol
Whether or not you are going into an inpatient rehab in the drug rehab center for 30 to 90 days between detox and outpatient care
Whether you go into a partial hospitalization plan, an intensive outpatient plan, or an outpatient plan, or all of the above
How long you were using the substance(s)
How often you were using the substance(s)
How much of the substance(s) you were using each time
What your mental health status is at the time of drug and alcohol rehab, and whether you will be starting new medications and/or participating in a dual diagnosis treatment plan
What your physical health is like at the time you are in detox and rehab. Certain substances can cause all sorts of health issues that may require a longer time under medical observation and care, with more frequent check-ins and continued medication management
Whether you wish to continue your outpatient treatments beyond the partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programs, and your level of comfort at that time
IOP (Intensive Outpatient Program)
DayBreak is an addiction recovery treatment provider that offers multiple levels of care and specialized treatment when it comes to outpatient rehab. The intensive outpatient program is the best program for people who have completed detox and/or an inpatient residential alcohol and drug rehab program, and are ready to get back to their lives but still need support and care in a structured, meaningful program.
In the DayBreak drug and alcohol rehab center’s intensive outpatient program, you will be provided with:
- A program that is tailored to meet your practical needs. For example, if you are a college student we can schedule therapy and groups outside of class time, and if you are a parent of a school-aged child, we can hold treatment sessions during the day.
- A customized clinical program that will meet your physical, emotional, psychological, and behavioral health needs. All programming will help you achieve balance, wellness, and sobriety in an interesting, meaningful, helpful and practical program, integrating behavioral health treatment with addiction treatment, dual diagnosis programming and holistic care.
- Help creating a good balance between your work life and your home life, with an emphasis on working on sobriety through social support, peer groups, therapy, and other wellness methodologies in a semi-structured living situation.
- Housing is offered through our preferred network of local recovery houses. You may enter a co-ed home or a gender-specific home, depending on your preferences. These homes offer structure, rules, and a 100% sober living situation, helping reduce the risk of relapse.
- 12-step programs like Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous are utilized in the intensive outpatient program, both outside and within the walls of our rehab facility.
- We offer employment support, providing life and vocational skill training, helping you to begin to live independently as a sober person, without needing to rely on others.
The IOP uses random drug testing, not as a punishment, but to ensure you are receiving the correct level of care. Some people may not be ready for IOP, and may need to return to detox or inpatient rehab to ensure their needs are being met in a safe and helpful program. Those who are in IOPs have a lot of independence and less structure than those in partial hospitalization and inpatient rehab, which may not be the right fit for some people.
The IOP usually begins at three hours per day, five days per week, and once you get into the swing of things it will taper down to three hours a day, three days per week. The times offered for IOP are:
- Morning – Monday through Friday 8:30am to 11:30am
- Afternoon – Monday through Saturday noon to 3:00pm
- Evening – Monday through Friday 6:00pm to 9:00pm
PHP (Partial Hospitalization Program)
The partial hospitalization programs (PHPs) are a type of short-term, transitional outpatient treatment provided by the DayBreak drug and alcohol rehab center that usually lasts three to five weeks. This is typically the step that comes after inpatient treatment programs for alcohol and drug addictions, while others move directly into a PHP after they complete their inpatient medical detox.
In that partial hospitalization alcohol and drug treatment program, clients live outside the treatment center, either at home or in a trusted sober living home nearby, and then attend the structured PHP program six days a week, from 8:30am until 3:00pm.
Partial hospitalization programs at DayBreak are holistic alcohol and drug addiction treatment plans that not only provide all the amenities, therapies, behavioral treatments, groups, and other programming of an inpatient rehab program, but they also encourage patients to include holistic wellness and healing into their lives. In this way, patients will improve their health, self-esteem, and overall well-being through practices like mindfulness, yoga, exercise therapy, massage therapy, and nutrition education.
Partial hospitalization programs help to smooth out the transition between inpatient and outpatient care, providing strong support, care, and structure to each day, ensuring the patient does not feel overwhelmed with the sudden freedom, stresses, and issues that may spark a relapse. After the time in PHP is complete, most patients move directly into a less-structured intensive outpatient program (IOP).
Which Outpatient Treatment, IOP or PHP Is Right for Me?
Now that you have read about the different levels of care offered at DayBreak drug and alcohol treatment center, and you are thinking you may wish to attend outpatient rehab instead of inpatient drug rehab, you may be wondering which of these programs is right for you. They both have pros and cons, and it is important to be honest with yourself when it comes to the level of freedom you will be capable of handling when it comes to living a sober lifestyle.
A partial hospitalization program may be the right choice for you if you:
- Still feel cravings, withdrawal symptoms, or feel like you are at risk of relapsing after your medication-assisted treatment (MAT) detox is complete
- Feel overwhelmed at the prospect of going out into the world and living as a sober person, or do not feel ready to leave the structure of the rehab center just yet
- Are still working on medical or mental health issues and require more supervision and medication management than an IOP would provide while getting these issues under control
- Have a high risk of relapsing, have a history of relapsing, or fear you may relapse if you are not in a sober and structured environment
- Want a few more weeks of learning to take care of yourself, work on your physical, mental and spiritual wellness during the day, and get ready to move back home and enter this new phase of your life in recovery
An intensive outpatient program may be the right choice for you if:
- You have your mental health under control if you have a dual diagnosis, with proper psychiatric medication management and continued therapy sessions
- You live in a place that is sober-friendly, preferably without drugs or alcohol being stored or consumed there
- You have a strong sober support system available to you, whether it is friends and family, peer support groups, alumni groups, and/or professional care providers
- You have created a drug abuse and alcohol abuse relapse prevention plan and are ready and able to use it when the need arises
- You are motivated in your treatments and are able and willing to get yourself to all recovery meetings, therapy appointments, doctor’s visits, etc.
- You are ready to get back to your regular life, work, and responsibilities
The good thing about outpatient rehab is each individual treatment plan is completely customizable and is never set in stone, so if you choose a level of care that does not provide the right amount of support that you need at a given time, or if your life circumstances change, you can always work with your therapists and addictions professionals to alter the program to better fit your needs.
Hope is on the Horizon
We pride ourselves in providing an authentic path to addiction treatment and recovery. Come experience the difference at DayBreak.Call Now
Why Choose DayBreak
DayBreak has a comprehensive set of drug and alcohol detox and rehab programs that are designed to be molded to best suit each of our patients’ unique needs, with luxury and comfort in mind. Substance use disorders are not a life sentence, and with our personalized treatment plans in place you can not only stop abusing drugs and alcohol for good, but you will also gain new perspectives on life, heal the underlying roots of your addiction, work on your physical and mental health, and become more spiritually grounded overall.
We offer levels of care that will meet you wherever you are in your recovery journey, and will lead you through our comprehensive continuum of care at your own pace, allowing you to find yourself, take back control over your life and yourself, and work to achieve short- and long-term recovery goals.
Our medication-assisted treatment detox plans have been created to incorporate comprehensive 24-hour medical and psychological care in a customized program that treats each type of addiction. Through medication and holistic care, we help each client work through withdrawal symptoms like abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, muscle pain, flu-like symptoms and cravings. We also ensure severe issues like delirium tremens and seizures do not occur.
Because withdrawal symptoms can become so severe, we emphasize patient comfort and luxury over all else, with luxury amenities, full-time nurses and nurse practitioners and prescription medications available when needed.
Throughout our outpatient programs and aftercare programs you will always have somewhere to turn, somebody to talk to, and a place to go when you feel stressed, lonely, worried, or if you want to drink or use drugs.
During and after outpatient rehab, you may wish to live in a sober living home. We can connect you with sober living housing that will help you integrate back into the mainstream, sharing an affordable home with sober roommates in a 100% sober building.
If you are ready to get help with your drug or alcohol addiction, or just curious about the process and trying to choose the right rehab for you or a loved one, contact the DayBreak drug treatment center team today. We can help you find out more about our recovery center, how much of your treatment will be covered by insurance, and the types of outpatient rehab programming we offer. Our admission line is staffed by knowledgeable intake counselors who can answer your questions about rehab or help you with the admission process. Once you are approved for treatment you may be admitted immediately.