Our partial hospitalization program (PHP) is a comprehensive, 3-5 week, intensive clinical treatment program.
Partial hospitalization is typically the next step in clinical treatment after an inpatient drug and alcohol rehabilitation stay. Some people even prefer coming directly to our PHP program from detox.
Clients attend our structured PHP program six days a week, from 8:30 a.m. until 3 p.m. Our program provides clients with a holistic approach to treatment, encouraging individuals to include healing strategies that support the whole person such as mindfulness and yoga practice, exercise therapy, massage therapy, and nutrition education.
DayBreak Treatment Solutions utilizes these strategies in combination with a more traditional approach to addiction treatment that includes the following:
- Group, individual, and family therapy
- Gender-specific group therapy
- Didactic and psychoeducational lectures
- Relapse prevention planning
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Rational emotive behavior therapy
- Trauma-focused therapy including the Seeking Safety and Trauma Recovery Empowerment models
- 12-step facilitation
- Smart recovery
- Motivational interviewing
- Medication management
Please refer to our “PHP daily schedule” for a schedule of daily therapies and activities Monday – Saturday.