A sober living house can be an effective way to support your commitment to addiction recovery. People who participate in inpatient alcohol treatment or drug treatment often come from home environments that enabled or encouraged substance abuse. Reentry programs that include sober living homes can be a great way to bridge the gap between residential treatment and living back in society on your own. A sober home is also very helpful for preventing relapse triggers from occurring during downtime each day. Recovering alcoholics and drug abusers can feel safe and secure in their living environment in a drug free home.
Take A Tour
Daybreak changed my life. The staff – from the nurses, therapists, managers, and most importantly – the on-site techs, were all extremely helpful in our recovery. Everything you need is available from detox all the way through residential treatment. (I did not participate in any further treatment options). If you or someone you love really wants the help, this is a great place to find it. This is definitely something that you take out what you put in, and if you participate in the groups, the therapy, and take advantage of the help that they willingly offer – you can make change here. Thanks to the Daybreak family, I am 101 days into a powerful new life.
Daybreak has been extremely beneficial in my recovery process. The staff, many of whom are in recovery themselves, have shown me repeatedly that they genuinely care about me and all the other clients here. This fact, combined with their knowledge on the recovery process, has benefited me more than any other treatment center in the past. My counselor, Holly, has been especially helpful to me. I would absolutely recommend Daybreak to a friend or anyone struggling with addiction.
I cannot say enough about this place! Daybreak saved my life! From the minute I walked in the door I was treated with respect, dignity, and a compassion I had never experienced in any of the many other treatment facilities I had been to. What made the difference for me was the staff. The people who worked there truly cared about me and my recovery. There honestly was never a moment that I felt alone and the fact that many of the staff are in recovery themselves meant they truly understood what I was going through at my most vulnerable. Knowing these people were so invested in saving me from myself, were always there if I needed to talk, and that they honestly cared about me and my recovery undoubtedly made all the difference for me. Daybreak also maintains a family atmosphere in such beautiful facilities and makes sure that your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual needs are being met. I’ve never had such an amazing experience in treatment before. If you or a loved one is suffering please PLEASE let Daybreak give you the opportunity to get your life back.
LOOKING FOR HELP
FOR YOURSELF OR A LOVED ONE?
Call us today and one of our counselors can help you or someone you love get into treatment today!Call Now (844) 695-0083
Benefits of Sober Living with DayBreak
Drug and alcohol rehab is an important step in a person’s life that has been negatively affected by drug and alcohol addiction. At DayBreak, we provide comprehensive services to our recovering alcoholics and drug addicts so that they can take part in all of the levels of care, types of treatment, and services they need in order to successfully begin their recovery and stay clean and sober. If you or one of your loved ones is looking to make a change and put drugs and alcohol behind you, including staying in a drug free home, call us today. We can review all of the drug and alcohol treatment options we offer and find the best solution for you.
There are many benefits to taking part in substance drug and alcohol addiction treatment in general. Drugs or alcohol can have serious negative effects in a lot of areas of your life and getting back on track with alcohol rehab or drug rehab is a step in the right direction. A sober home can be a part of the solution, too. Here are some of the benefits of staying in a sober living facility with DayBreak:
- Ongoing Support: One of the things that is often mentioned in theory but sometimes does not play out in reality is the support that alcoholics and drug addicts need as they begin their addiction recovery. Even if an individual has a good environment at home, their friends and family members still have lives and responsibilities to take care of, too. A house for recovering alcoholics and substance abusers not only has a dedicated staff but is also populated with other people in recovery who know exactly what you are going through and are ready to support you every day.
- New, Meaningful Relationships: This leads directly to the next benefit of a halfway home. Meeting people who have a shared mindset when it comes to how they want to live their life. Sober living can be hard, especially in a society where alcohol and some drugs are legal and accepted. Meeting new people who you align with can be very helpful in the days of addiction recovery ahead.
- Help with “The Transition.”: Reentry programs and transitional houses, sometimes referred to as a halfway house are an effective and low cost buffer between you and the real world when you complete an inpatient rehab in Allentown. Someone who has recently begun recovery can be very anxious about dealing with the outside world without drugs or alcohol for the first time in a while. A halfway home can provide that safe space so that you can ease back into society at your own pace.
- Learning or Relearning Life Skills: When a person is addicted to drugs or alcohol they often ignore what most of us would call the regular day to day part of life. Doing basic chores, staying reasonably healthy, going to work, and so on can be lost on someone who is recently sober. Each particular house will have different ground rules. Residents are required to do several tasks and set goals in other areas of their life, too. Here are a few of the things that many sober home require:
- Doing laundry
- Going grocery shopping for the house
- Going to work every day
- Finding and keeping a job
- Maintaining your hygiene
- Relapse Prevention: Again, living in a sober house is a very effective method of preventing release occurrences. A sober living facility is a drug and alcohol free environment, which immediately helps with someone who may feel the urge to use or drink on a stressful day. Also, a halfway house is filled with people who want you to be successful in recovery and will do almost anything to help you not use or drink.
Why Choose DayBreak for Sober Living near Allentown?
At DayBreak we assist people with all sorts of issues with substance use disorders. From treating all types of drug abuse to alcohol rehab to various programs for recovery from drug addiction, we aim to be able to help as many people enter recovery as possible. Our holistic approach assists people heal in all the ways that drugs and alcohol can affect a person’s life. This goes with our coordination of a sober house for recovering alcoholics or drug addicts, too. We know that a recovery house for recovering from substance abuse and addiction can be just what someone needs to support them as they begin their life of sober living.
Women’s Sober Living Allentown
Men and women become alcoholics and drug addicts typically for different reasons and their treatment needs to reflect those facts as they begin their recovery. Men and women need different types of mental and emotional support, too, which is why a sober living home is often segregated by gender.
Men’s Sober Living Allentown
Drug and alcohol addiction programs are meant to be supportive but can still be stressful due to the changes occurring in a person’s life. Having segregated sober housing for men and women takes away the stress of romantic interactions during what could be the very first days of someone’s sobriety. Separately transitional houses for men and women makes things simpler and simple is often what people need when they begin their addiction recovery.
Aftercare & Alumni Support
Recovery from drug addiction and alcoholism can be a very positive change in a person’s life. Often individuals take advantage of more than one level of care on their way to a sober lifestyle. Aftercare groups like Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous often meet in recovery houses and can play a big part in long term recovery, too. If you are struggling with drugs or alcohol that need medically-assisted treatment in Allentown and would like to hear about our substance abuse programs and effective and low cost sober living home options, give us a call today.