Drug Detox Philadelphia
What is Detox Like?
At DayBreak addiction recovery center near Philadelphia, we offer a luxury detox experience, where you will have a customized, safe, and effective addictive treatment center in our comfortable and safe detox center. You will move in for the entire span of your detox, which includes:
- A serene location in the countryside of Philadelphia
- A maximum of two patients per room, with plenty of staff for round-the-clock support
- Your own TV, with access to amenities like a holistic spa, movie theater, massage, and salon services
- A customized medical detox program with medications provided to help you stay comfortable and avoid suffering as the drugs leave your system
- 24-hour medical support and oversight from nursing staff and a doctor
- Dual diagnosis treatment for co-occurring mental health issues with addiction
Addiction treatment also includes therapy, behavioral health treatments, and counseling, to help you through the difficult emotional, social, and psychological strains and anxieties that come with alcohol and drug detox.
You will only stay in rehab for as long as you need to, with the appropriate amount of care as needed. Some people suffer intense withdrawal symptoms and may need a more intensive acute detox program than others in sub-acute detox who can take it easier and can move forward in their treatments sooner.
When Do I Detox from Drugs?
If you have been abusing drugs, including prescription drugs, you may need to go to a detox program before you begin your inpatient drug and alcohol rehab or outpatient rehab program. Some signs you may need to detox before rehab include:
- Experiencing withdrawal symptoms when you try to quit or cut back
- Feeling obsessed with getting more of the substance or having drug cravings when you don’t have access to the substance
- Developing a tolerance to the substance
If you are living near Philadelphia and think you or one of your loved ones need an inpatient or outpatient treatment program for substance abuse treatment, call DayBreak now.
Drugs That Require Detox
Common drugs that require detox, followed by a stay inside inpatient rehab centers and/or outpatient treatment facility include:
- Opioids like heroin, oxycontin, oxycodone, fentanyl, and morphine
- Benzodiazepine drugs and other sedatives like Xanax or Ativan
- Stimulants like cocaine or meth
- Bath salts
- MDMA and Ecstasy
Drug Withdrawal Symptoms
Although all drug addictions come with their own sets of withdrawal symptoms, there are symptoms that are common across most substances when during drug and alcohol detox. These include:
- Insomnia, nightmares and sleep issues
- Shaking, anxiety, hand tremors
- Brain fog and confusion
- Difficulty concentrating or other cognitive impairments
- Depression, lethargy, or malaise
- Diarrhea, nausea, stomach pain, and vomiting
- Light and sound sensitivity
- High blood pressure and fast heartbeat
- Fever, chills, and other flu-like symptoms
- Drug cravings
A medically supervised stay in a drug and alcohol rehab center, with a medical detoxification treatment plan for substance abuse treatment will help you get through these without suffering. For some people, a medication-assisted treatment plan for longer-term drug abuse treatment is in order.
How Long Will Drug Detox Take?
Detox for substance abuse can take anywhere from a few days to weeks or even months, depending on what types of drugs you were abusing, how long you were using them for, whether you were mixing more than one substance or using drugs and alcohol together, and other variables like your mental health and physical health throughout your addiction treatment program.
DayBreak’s Drug Detox Philadelphia
At DayBreak treatment center programs (Philadelphia area), we have all levels of care for drug and alcohol treatment leading from medical detox through inpatient treatment, intensive outpatient programs and partial hospitalization program outpatient programs, offering:
- Group therapy for various issues concerning substance use disorders
- Individual therapy
- Medication-assisted treatment plans
- Family therapy
- Holistic treatments
- Psychoeducational therapy
- Relapse prevention training
- Rational emotive behavior therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dual diagnosis
- 12-step recovery meetings (Alcoholics Anonymous AA meetings and Narcotics Anonymous NA meetings)
- SMART recovery groups
- Referrals to sober living homes
All Philadelphia Pennsylvania resident treatment is provided by highly credentialed and experienced medical professionals and therapists. You will be kept medically and emotionally safe and comfortable through trauma-informed care as you rest, recover, detoxify your body, and make lifestyle and behavioral changes that will last a lifetime.
For more rehab resources, or to find out more about drug and alcohol detox and further addiction recovery in our residential treatment programs, and to learn more about outpatient treatment program centers in Philadelphia PA and area, contact our team today at (844) 695-0083. We will give you the information you need on how your health insurance plan may pay for your treatment and help you and your loved ones rest easy knowing you are going to get the drug abuse treatment you need. We are accepting patients now.