Progressive Addiction Recovery
At Progressive Addiction Recovery, we are dedicated to providing high quality and compassionate care for those seeking relief from substance use disorders and co-occurring mental health issues. Our experienced staff works together to offer an individualized approach that meets the specific needs of each patient in our detox, residential inpatient, intensive outpatient (IOP) and residential-style partial hospitalization (PHP) programs. With the help of evidence-based therapies, such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, as well as 12 Step meetings and other holistic services, our clients can begin their journey towards sobriety and recovery.
- Congrats to Michael H June employee of the month.A loud round of applause erupted in the small office as the manager announced the latest recipient of the prestigious “Employee of the Month” award. All eyes turned to the … Read more
- The Greatest Father’s Day Gift: A Journey to RecoveryThe Struggles of Fatherhood in Addiction For many fathers in recovery, the past is a painful reminder of lost opportunities, broken relationships, and missed moments with their children. Addiction can … Read more
- Alcohol Addiction: Why Seeking Help is the bravest ThingAlcohol addiction is a serious and debilitating condition that can have devastating effects on a person’s life. Despite its severity, many people feel ashamed or embarrassed to seek help for … Read more
- Today is the Day You Start Your Journey to RecoveryToday is the day you start your journey to recovery. Addiction can be a difficult disease to overcome. With the right guidance and support, it is possible to find healing … Read more
- 12 Step AA Treatment Programs in PennsylvaniaThe 12 Step AA Treatment Programs in Pennsylvania are an important tool for those struggling with drug and alcohol abuse. With substance abuse on the rise, AA treatment programs have … Read more
13 reasons why addiction addiction treatment alcohol Alcohol’s Long-Term Effects on the Brain Alcohol Rehab in Bucks county daybreak DayBreak Treatment Solutions detox discrimination Drinking Levels drug rehab drugs extended care First Signs of Oxycodone Withdrawal Get Cocaine Out of Your System help an Adult Family Member with Opioid Addiction heroin Heroin Detox and Withdrawal Timeline How Much Does a DUI cost How Much Does Outpatient Drug Rehab Cost How to Stay Sober When Your Roommates Aren’t How to Taper Off Benzodiazepines inpatient Johnny Depp Substance Abuse lancaster long term treatment meth Navigating Early Recovery netflix NJ nurse opioid epidemic philadelphia politics recovery rehab rehabh Signs of Meth Use stigma The Dangers of Mixing Alcohol and Opioids Treating a Drug Abuse Problem treatment where to get narcan and how to use it york