IOP Rehab in Trenton
What Is An Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)?
Intensive outpatient treatment programs are a type of outpatient treatment for addiction to drugs and alcohol. It is an outpatient treatment plan for substance use disorders that is often recommended for people who have completed detox and/or inpatient drug and alcohol rehab, who feel ready to return to their day-to-day life while still receiving structured care and support.
At DayBreak, our IOP recovery programs include:
- A customized substance abuse program that will help you achieve physical, emotional, psychological and behavioral wellness through a whole-patient approach to drug and alcohol addiction care
- A program that meets practical needs in your life, with the ability to schedule treatments at the rehab centers around work or class schedules
- A variety of therapy and other treatment options
- Employment support with life skills and vocational skills training offered at the rehab centers
- Housing options for those who may need to move into a sober living home for a more structured and sober living environment
- Connections to 12-step programs like Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous, and other peer support
- Random drug testing to ensure you are receiving the right level of care, and to determine whether you may need to spend time in an inpatient rehab program inside the treatment center before your IOP
Benefits of IOP Rehab
The biggest benefits of an IOP drug rehab program for substance abuse are:
- Getting all the help and treatment you need on a customized and convenient schedule that works around your job, school, and other obligations, so you can get treatment without sacrificing your life
- Having the freedom to live at home outside the drug treatment center in NJ with support from family and friends as you recover, without placing the burden of being your sole caregiver and support system onto them
- Making new sober friends and allies through peer groups, alumni gatherings, support groups, and group therapy in your drug and alcohol rehab program
- The ability to use what you learn in therapy in real-time, real-life situations, and then return to therapy to talk about what worked for you and what did not
What Happens During IOP Rehab?
When you are in intensive outpatient programming at DayBreak in Trenton NJ, you will have therapy and treatments for drug and alcohol detox and rehab that include:
- Detox programs for addiction recovery
- Dual diagnosis treatment for people with co-occurring disorders and mental health issues like PTSD, bipolar disorder, anxiety, or depression
- Behavioral health treatments and addiction therapies including cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) and rational emotive behavioral therapy (REBT)
- Motivational interviewing
- Medication management for medication-assisted substance abuse treatment
- Trauma therapy
- Psychoeducational therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual therapy
- Family therapy
- Holistic treatments like music therapy
- Relapse prevention planning
How Long Is IOP Rehab?
Your IOP addictions treatment timeline will depend on your unique circumstances as a client. It will be customized to best suit your needs. If you are in a medication-assisted treatment detox plan, for example, you may need to spend a longer time connected to the structure and support of a formal outpatient drug treatment plan like the IOP or even stay inside the drug rehab’s walls for inpatient treatment, while other people may be ready to move on to one of the even less scheduled outpatient treatment programs after just a few weeks.
The IOP usually begins at three hours per day, five days per week, and once you get into the swing of things it will taper down to three hours a day, three days per week. The times offered for IOP are:
- Morning – Monday through Friday 8:30am to 11:30am
- Afternoon – Monday through Saturday noon to 3:00pm
- Evening – Monday through Friday 6:00pm to 9:00pm
Attending DayBreak IOP Rehab in Trenton
At DayBreak rehab facility for those living near Trenton, we offer several outpatient levels of care, with personalized treatments along with inpatient rehab and medical detox plans to treat drug addiction, alcohol addiction, and dual diagnosis.
Our team includes expert therapists, doctors, counselors, psychologists, and holistic treatment providers who are well-versed in substance use disorders and mental health disorders, are non-judgmental, and truly care about helping you in your addiction treatment.
We can customize your outpatient care, moving you between our more intensive partial hospitalization program (PHP) and our independent outpatient treatments as your needs change and evolve over your recovery journey.
At our treatment center we take most major insurance including Blue Cross Blue Shield, and can also provide you with a quote if you need to pay out-of-pocket. If you are taking time off work for your recovery programs, our team will help you fill out your FMLA paperwork.
The DayBreak Trenton New Jersey drug detox and rehab center is available to those living in Spring Hill, Mercer County, Hamilton Township, and other nearby residents. For treatment help call us today at (844) 695-0083. You can speak to an intake counselor immediately to learn more about our drug and alcohol rehab programs and to verify your insurance coverage. If approved, you may be admitted right away.