Drug Addiction Recovery Quotes, Will They Inspire You?
Quotes are a funny thing. A few simple words can help us break away from pain, gain clarity, and achieve our goals. The road to recovery is challenging. Success relies on many things, including visits to proper addiction treatment centers and a stable support system.
Additionally, a high amount of willpower and high morale are needed. In the times when these two necessities seem to dwindle toward depletion, drug addiction recovery quotes may be all you need to get back on your feet.
Quotes can make you not feel alone.
In the face of adversity, feeling alone and misunderstood by the world can be detrimental to morale. Focusing hard on a goal tends to put blinders on that can prevent you from seeing those who’ve faced the odds you are up against and understand what you’re going through.
Quotes shared by those who’ve faced similar challenges can help you feel less alone on your journey to recovery. Knowing you are not alone can serve as an excellent source of inspiration.
These are some quotes to remind you that we’re all in this together:
- What is addiction really? It’s a sign, a signal, a symptom of distress. It’s a language that tells about a plight that must be understood—Alice Miller
- Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future—Deepak Chopra
- Recovery is all about using our power to change our beliefs that are based on faulty data—Kevin McCormick
- One of the hardest things was learning that I was worth recovery—Demi Lovato
- My identity shifted when I got into recovery. That’s who I am now, and it actually gives me greater pleasure to have that identity than to be a musician or anything else, because it keeps me in a manageable size. When I’m down on the ground with my disease-which, I’m happy to have-it gets me in tune. It gives me a spiritual anchor—Eric Clapton
Inspiration can give you hope.
Inspirational quotes give us the drive to push forward. On the road to recovery, the darkest times can snuff out the light at the end of the tunnel.
Forgetting that there are easier times ahead and success is just around the corner can kill hope.
Here are some motivational quotes that will help you dig deep, force the grips of addiction to release, and help you gain more strength with every step you take on the road to recovery.
- The Goal Isn’t To Be Sober. The Goal Is To Love Yourself So Much That You Don’t Need To Drink.
- I Am Not Defined By My Relapses, But By My Decision To Remain In Recovery Despite Them.
- Recovery Is About Progression Not Perfection.
- I Know You’re Tired, I Know You Feel Like Giving Up, But You’re Not Going To. You Know Why? Because You Are Strong, And When You’re Survived Through All The Shit Your Addiction Has But You Through, You Can Survive Recovery.
- Your best days are ahead of you. The movie starts when the guy gets sober and puts his life back together; it doesn’t end there—Bucky Sinister
Can quotes help heal you?
Facing the mental turmoil of addiction is hard. There is no medicine or bandage to heal this pain. Instead, you need to find the cure within. Healing starts with developing an understanding of what’s wrong.
The problem is that all the hardships associated with addiction recovery can often cloud the mind, making it difficult even to find where to start. These are some quotes that offer clarity and can help begin the healing process.
- I Understood Myself Only After I Destroyed Myself. And Only In The Process Of Fixing Myself, Did I Know Who I Really Was.
- Recovery Is An Acceptance That Your Life Is In Shambles And You Have To Change.
- Recovery Didn’t Open The Gates Of Heaven And Let Me In. Recovery Opened The Gates Of Hell And Let Me Out!
- Heal the heart, don’t hide the pain—Melanie Koulouris
- Healing doesn’t mean the damage never existed. It means the damage no longer controls our lives—Unknown
DayBreak is NOT just another drug rehab center – it is a treatment solution founded on the core principles of change. Relapse no longer needs to be a part of your story, call us when you are ready for a life rediscovered…844-447-3239